Monday, September 6, 2010

Redgate Beach 6th September 2010


Our 1st visit this morning was to Redgate Beach, rough rugged coast line of the Indian Ocean. From here we visited the Lake Cave, absolutely beautiful once you get down the 320 steps, best is yet to come, climbing back up them, it was well and truly worth the effort:) Have to say I am fitter for walking the steep incline to Kings Park and now Lake Cave than when I arrived in Perth, Graham ~ 'no problem', Heather, of the same opinion as me. From here we visited Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, another 176 steps, once again worth the effort! Our experiences have been wide & varied and that is what makes our trip so enjoyable. From here we travelled back through Augusta, onto Nannup and settled for the night in Pemberton.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic picture Helen. I want it for a screen saver.
    I'm glad you made it to Lake Caves.

    Cheers Marilyn

    ReplyDelete